We grew up watching the Tour. It really became more real for us when we started racing back in the late eighties.
One of the coolest teams around then was a bunch of American’s who raced for the 7-Eleven team. This jersey is a homage to them and also celebrates our capital city. We chose 24-seven and London because it’s a city that never sleeps.
None of us will probably experience riding up the Gavia in the snow like Andy Hampsten did in ’88, but this jersey at least tips a nod to those golden years.
Please note that the 24-Seven cycling jersey is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with 7-Eleven
- A five panel design for a better fit.
- Made in the EU from and Italian Interlock fabric that combines breathability and elasticity.
- Comes with a high quality YKK full length zip to help you regulate your temperature
- There are three pockets on the back of the jersey and it features an elasticated hemline.
- Mens and Womens sizes available.
Please note that these are Italian sizings, so go for a size bigger than your normal clothes !