6 inches Neon Orange cover with Graphite and White half circles.
Please note that these oversocks need to be cut to be able to use with cleats.
Composition: 56% Cordura, 32% Lycra, 7% Elastic, 5% Nylon
|SIZE||MEN (US)||WOMEN (US)||EU|
- Please cut with care as you do it at your own risk and once the cover is cut you will not be able to return them once they are modified.
- Pull the covers all the way on and then mark with a craft knife or similar the dead centre of the cleat and rubber heal walking grippers then remove.
- Make Very small cuts with scissors at the marks you have just made. Less is more – If you go too big with the rear hole your will see the show heal area !
- Carefully put the cover back on the shoe and check the holes. The holes can be stretched a bit over the cleat.
- Once you are happy that the cuts are the right size remove the covers and scorch the edges of the cuts with a lighter – like you would a nylon belt or end of a climbing rope.