Peak District Riders Challenge T-Shirt

£14.99

Clear
SKU: pdrc Category: Tags: ,

Description

This t-shirt lists all the climbs on our Peak District Riders Challenge.

99% Cotton (the other 1% is polyester), this high quality garment is ideal for wearing down the pub.

Relaxed fit.

 

You may also like…