Cranktank4 is a different and very easy, simple way to carry and access a larger quantity of water on your bike.
Conceived with the more remote traveller in mind, we have come to realise that it is also a great piece of kit to have even when just heading off on a big day out. No more detours to find water.
When designing the Cranktank4, we had these objectives.
- Enough capacity for 24 hours in mild conditions (or all day when hot) so 4 litres
- Easy and safe access for drinking while on the move
- Space efficiency
- Minimal impact on handling when full, so positioned low and central on the bike
- Securely mounted but still quick and easy to remove
- Robust and lightweight
- Able to fit as many conventional double triangle frames as possible
We reckon we did what we set out to do.
Read here for more information about frame fitment and use.
- Capacity: 4 litres (1.06 US Gallons)
- Fitted weight: Approx. 480 grams
- Materials: Various
- Major components are manufactured in Australia.
- Note: Water level is externally visible for White and Grey Translucent models. The Opaque Grey requires removing cap to check water level.
Please note. If you are installing this on a bike with a front mech you will need a wedgie adaptor.