A regularly maintained bike makes riding a nicer experience.
Our aim is to offer you the convenience of getting your bike professionally repaired and serviced without the hassle of taking a day off work or tying up your free time.
To offer the maximum flexibility we can either repair your bike at your house or workplace or collect and deliver your bike back to you for a small fee.
We cover the areas of Chesterfield and North East Derbyshire shown on the map below.
Why not get together with a group of colleagues where you work and book us for a morning and save money on our labour rates ? Contact us for further details.
Please note that nobody likes working on a filthy bike we reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee if yours is particularly dirty.
Safety Check (Recommended if you’ve not used your bike in a while) £30
- Brakes and gears tuned
- Wheels trued
- Correct torque ensured of all nuts and bolts
- Full safety and road worthiness check (M – check)
General Service (Recommended twice a year) £45
- Wheels removed, trued and re-fitted
- Chain checked, de-greased and re-lubricated
- Cassette and chain replaced as necessary
- All gear parts adjusted to ensure smooth operation of drive train
- Brake cables checked and replaced as necessary
- Brake calipers checked and adjusted
- Headset and bottom bracket adjusted and replaced if required
- Labour only – parts charged separately
Full Service (Give your bike an annual treat) : £90
- Complete bike strip down and re-build
- All components degreased
- Frame valeted
- All unsealed bearings replaced and repacked with new grease
- All cables renewed
- Wheels trued
- All parts refitted
- Gears and brakes set up to ensure smooth operation
- Labour only – parts charged seperately
Puncture repair (including inner tube) £10
Puncture repair – hub gear / drum brake (inc. tube) £15
Gears tuned £15
Chain checked, de-greased and lubed – £15
Gear hanger alignment checked £15
Brake pad adjustment (per bike) £15
Wheel hub service (per pair) from £25
Headeset bearing replacement £15
Bottom bracket replacement from £25 (price depends if the component is seized).
Chain & cassette replacement £15
Chainring replacement £15
Pedals fitted £15
Bike in a box PDI (excludes part assembled bikes) £30
Groupset swap £90
Prices are for labour only – any parts charged separately
Free bike collection & drop off within our service area.
All prices exclude parts. If we find any additional work that needs doing we will contact you prior to going ahead.
If there’s anything on the above list that you need doing to your bike, please give us a call and we’ll see if we can help.
We’re very keen to get children cycling and want them to have a safe enjoyable time. If we service or repair an adult bike we’ll give your kids bikes a safety check for free and advise if any work needs doing on theirs too.
Please note that we reserve to charge a £10 cleaning fee for particularly dirty bikes.
Contact us today so we can get you back on the road.